"I Will Give My Husband Mouth-Action So As To Make Heaven" – Actress Omalicha Elom

Nollywood actress, Omalicha Elom, has revealed the reason why she will perform MouthAction on her husband.

She made the revelation in an interview with Newtelegraph. When asked about her thought on MouthAction, the actress said: “Well, I don’t know about other people, but I don’t like it at all.”

However, when asked what she would do if she gets married and her husband insists he wants it, she said: “Well, the bible says women should be submissive to their husbands, so if I get married and my husband wants MouthAction, I’ll give it to him, so I can make heaven.” 





Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more