I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva


Joke Silva has surprised all who think her marriage to Olu Jacob has no challenges. Just recently, the amazing couple celebrated their 33rd wedding anniversary.

In her words; "It happened a lot. I recall a particular incident that happened when we just had our first baby. It turned out to be a learning curve for me. Olu had just come back from set apparently what happened was that he was still in that character that he had just played on set.

So we were just talking and he just started shouting and I was like, “Is it me you are talking to? Do you think I don’t have a father?”

So I packed my clothes with the drawer and I dumped it in my car, carried my baby and I remember our landlady lived at the back of our compound. So, she came out and started shouting, “Joke, where are you going to?’’ I told her I was going to my father’s house.

When I got home the first person I see is my mum and she said what are you doing here? I began ranting and she said you don’t have a house or a room here, you better pack your bags and go home.

My father sort of understood where I was coming from. Funnily, my husband called and asked, “When are you coming home?” That was the first time and I did it a couple of other times.


Hmmm in every happy home you see, everyone indeed has a story to tell. So I Simon Akpaasou your Best blogger ask WHAT IS YOUR STORY?

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015

Recruitment: Education Sector Coordinator at the United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)

A bold Hausa Girl life is be threatened because She converted from Islam to Christianity

Nigerian lady loses a job after being photoshopped on a naked body in a viral tweet

Victims of domestic violence to enjoy paid leave in New Zealand

Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award

Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets

Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia

More Stories

Show more