See How Timaya's 2nd Baby Mama Reacted After He Bought Her Xmas Car (Photos)

Timaya got his 2nd baby mama, Tama a Ranger Rover as 2018 Christmas gift.

Announcing the gift, Timaya wrote:

"Everything good deserve to be BEAUTIFUL. Lil Christmas gift for my LADY @tamadecor CHULO way.❤ STOOPID" 


Now see how Timaya's baby mama, Tama has reactrd to the car gift.


"@timayatimaya my sugar sugar, my sweet boy, my black Prince (in that voice you know) the only man with my mumu remote, MY ONE AND ONLY! Thank you baby for this Xmas gift!"


See more photos of Timaya's beautiful baby mama and their son...








Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more