Twin Explosion Rocks Maiduguri Again

The city of Maiduguri, the Borno state capital, has again been rocked by a twin explosion thatsent fear into the heart of residents.The explosions were heard early on Tuesday, November 7.

 The Sun reports that the first explosion occurred at 8:30 am while the other blast happened just 15 minutes later.The report said these explosions are happening about a week after security officers intercepted two bombers with explosives strapped on their bodies while they made for their targets.

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

How My Facebook Account Of 8 Years Was Hacked And Hijacked

Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown

'Out of all the players it’s been proven I’m the one getting tested the most, I think its discrimination' - Serena Williams tweets

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor

I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" - Toni Iwobi

More Stories

Show more