Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me"


Cross River state-born lesbian and gay rights activist, Pamela Adie, this morning issued out a warning to the randy men who send her private messages of their joysticks and professing love to her.

According to her, she was once married and that the ship of marriage has sailed. She says all their joystick means nothing to her.

She wrote;'To all the men in my inbox, or those intending to come to my inbox, listen up:I won’t accept your friend request unless I’ve met you in person...and I think you’re intelligent.

I will never date you no matter how much you say you love me.Use your marriage promises to entice other women.

Have you forgotten I was once married? That ship has sailed.Your joystick means nothing to me. Stop sending me your nasty pictures.Most of you are married. You look so happy on your profile pictures with your families.

Go focus on your wives.I am not interested in any of you, nor the idea of you, and I will never be.Thank you.
Thank you so much.Peeez Out!

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

A bold Hausa Girl life is be threatened because She converted from Islam to Christianity

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

A begger in lagos Nigeria earn N300,000 in a month

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai

Top Myths About Vagina Tightening

More Stories

Show more