Godwin Okpara Dragged To Court For Battering His Wife, Lynda Oladoyinbo Okpara

TUSSLE OVER PROPERTY: BATTERED WIFESUES FORMER SUPER EAGLES’ PLAYER, GODWIN OKPARAIKEJ

A, Lagos, Nigeria – Former Nigerian central defender, Godwin Okpara is in the news again. This time, he has been dragged to court by his wife Lynda Oladoyinbo Okpara over ownership of property, which she said was acquired when the going was good with the family.Campbell said the husband is currently denying her of the privilege of getting her share of properties and has dragged him before an Ikeja Magistrate Court court seeking justice for herself and her three living children.

www.starconnectmedia.com that she separated with the husband when she caught him sleeping with (Tina Okpara) the girl she adopted but whose real names are Awawu Simoni. “Her father worked with one of my uncles. When they fired him, I adopted her daughter and that was also when her mother died. There was nobody taking care of her and she had developed kwashiorkor and I decided to take her in.“I finally caught Tina with my husband on mybed, my husband held me and she was able to run outside the house.

I am okay with him dating girls outside, but not inside my matrimonial home. It was when I was arrested that I opened up. So I know that the girl had hepatitis B, because I did test before adopting the girl”, she told our reporter.

She got married to Godwin Okpara in December 31, 1992 and had four children together, Stephanie, 25, Shawn 22(now late), Sharon 18 and Sidney 17, all based in France.Godwin Okpara had a good time playing thenfor the Super Eagles and the club side, PSG in France but issue of persistent wife batteryand child trafficking soon led him out of football into jail.He is now back home in Nigeria but he is allegedly withholding share of the property from his wife.

She also said the children; three of them in France have been abandoned by Godwin Opara. She practically wept reading the test of her children just asking her to send stipend to feed.Besides, she said she was humiliated by her husband who hired thugs to assault her and even stripped her Unclad in her compound before onlookers.

For this, she said it will be difficult for her to forgive Godwin Okpara whom she loves so much.




Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more