Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo received delegates from the Microsoft Corporation led by Phil Spencer, the Executive Vice-President of Gaming. In a tweet, he stated that President Muhammadu Buhari's administration is exploring all possibilities and opportunities to ensure that broadband connection is available to Nigerians. "We plan to use technology to reduce some of the deficits in the healthcare and educational systems, I understand Microsoft plans to set up African Development Centres in Nigeria and Kenya focused on a long-term ambition to create a global centre for excellence and development. We will be encouraging Microsoft to explore opportunities and possibilities in Nigeria." he said.
American multinational company, Stericycle Inc., recently hoisted the Nigerian flag in honour of a hardworking new employee, Mrs Omolanke Shelle. Thirty eight years old Shelle, an indigene of Ekiti, western Nigeria, works at the company’s facility in Aurora, Illinois, where the Green-White-Green was raised in April. This came barely a month after Stericycle gave the mother of three full-time job on March 17, following the expiration of a temporary employment that lasted for about five months. Her supervisor, Mr John Katchka, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that Shelle was honoured on account of her “attitude, work ethic, ability to learn and team spirit’’. “Ms Shelle came to us via a temporary employment agency during our busy season’’, said in a written response to NAN’s enquiry. “We were impressed by her attitude, work ethic, ability to learn and team spirit. When her (temporary) assignment ended, we offered her full-time employment, which she accepted,’’ he stated. A short vi...
The Canadian government has sent a powerful message to the members of the Igbo community in the country. Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, Honourable Ralph Goodale, wrote to the Cultural Association of Saskatchewan (ICAS) as they prepare to celebrate their Nigerian-Canadian heritage on August 3. Writing on behalf of Prime Minister Trudeau and the Government of Canada, Minister Goodale expressed pleasure to extend greetings to everyone who will be attending Igbo Day.
Saudi Influencer Under Fire After Sharing a Video of Her Wedding Ceremony With a Christian American Story by Salam Bustanji A Saudi Influencer received a massive backlash after she shared a video on her social media, in which she is getting married to a Christian American. The incident sparked a controversy due to the fact that Muslim females are forbidden to marry men from different faiths. The Saudi bride appeared in the video, dressed in a short white wedding dress, making vows to her husband, who makes his vows in Arabic as she and the guests laugh. She also left this post on her Instagram account: I’m here to announce something, it’s my turn to be happy, I’m in love, I found my soulmate, I’m incredibly thankful it always makes me slightly teary eyed when I start to say it think it or write it, how lucky am I? I’m so happy I have never been this happy before, it even hurts! it’s crazy how this universe works!! I dreamed of this love for so long, I knew it’s existing, but I...
Kehinde Olatubosun, 56, from Ibadan, Oyo State, was arrested on Saturday night along with 18 other drug addicts at a joint in Ipodo, Ikeja. PremiumTimes reports that a team of Rapid Response Squad Decoy had on Monday night traced a stolen phone to the joint, leading to the arrest of a three-man gang mobile phone thieves, three hard drug peddlers and 13 drug addicts, the police said in a statement on Sunday. Mr. Olatubosun stated that he made over N10, 000 daily begging at the Mobolaji Bank Anthony Roundabout; beside the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital; Toyin Street; and Opebi. “All days of the week, I’m always in Mobolaji Bank Anthony Roundabout, Toyin Street roundabout and Opebi. At times, I collaborate with beggars. Whatever we make, we share but I get a larger share,” said the suspect. “What I do is that, I get LASUTH drug prescription papers. I get it from their waste bin. With this in my hand, I convince motorists, passengers and passersby that I have...
The UK monarch has remained carefully and deliberately neutral on all political matters in her 66 years on the throne. But in her Christmas message this year, three months before Britain is due to leave the European Union amid deep political divisions, Queen Elizabeth II appeals for people to show more respect to those with opposing views. "Even with the most deeply held differences, treating the other person with respect and as a fellow human being is always a good first step towards greater understanding," the Queen will say. In excerpts of her televised address released by Buckingham Palace on Monday, the 92-year-old also argues that the Christian message of "peace on earth and goodwill to all" is timeless, and "needed as much as ever." While the Queen never wavers from her politically neutral stance -- she does not mention Brexit directly -- her message ends a year in which the divisions over the issue have widened. It also comes at a time when n...
Star boy artist, Wizkid has become the first African Artist to have his own custom built Ciroc bottles. Watch Video below... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jgA0TQw2r4
Job Title: Head of Africa NBU Programs Location : Nigeria Summary Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce. Google is proud to provide services to billions of Internet users around the world. While currently there are over 3 billion Internet users globally, more than 4 billion people are still not connected to the Internet and have not experienced the wonderful things that the Internet can bring to their lives. Within the Next Billion Users ...
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has said insulting leaders on social media will not change how things are in Nigeria. In a statement on his official Facebook page, the governor advised youth who wish to chase old people from power to join a party and participate in the process. He said, ”Young people think insulting leaders on social media will change the way things are in Nigeria.”No one would hand over the mantle of leadership to you simply because you’re young.”If you want to chase “old people” from positions of power, you must join a party and participate in the process no matter how bad, dirty and dangerous you think it is.” @shapasu
Over the years fraudsters have taken over the media space to promote their Vagina tightening products, these they have done my making spurious and fraudulent claims. Unfortunately, many have fallen victims, while others have ended up injecting harmful substances into their body with very unfavorable outcomes. Below are the Top 5 Myths About Vagina tightening you need to know Giving Birth makes your vagina lose permanently. This is a false assertion, the female anatomy is structurally designed with childbirth in mind, the vagina is one of the most elastic parts of the female body it has a rich supply of blood and is surrounded by very elastic muscles which stretches to bring a child into this world and contracts slowly after childbirth until it finally returns to its pre-delivery status. Sex Is Responsible For A Loose Vagina This is another fallacy without any scientific data to back it up, the muscles of the vagina wall relax when the woman is in an excited mood and...
Comments
Post a Comment
Kindly tell us what is in your mind here