Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal

Today, I joined my Lawyer Femi Falana SAN and his team of lawyers at the Court of Appeal in continuation of our case against my illegal suspension consequently suspending my entire constituency from the House of Representatives. The appeal filed by the House was finally heard and judgement reserved. We thank the Almighty. We have so far served 14 months in suspension.

However slowly, surely justice will come for me and my people. I wish to thank my constituents for their patience and keeping faith. The experience of last 14 months has turned out to be probably the best I have had in my entire life.






Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more