Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador ForThe Eye Bank Of Nigeria

Nollywood actress and mother of two, dakore akando has been unveiled as the brand ambassador for the Eye bank on Nigeria. The actress took to her instagram page to share some photos of herself been unveiled with caption saying My Awesome #Dakorefam  hope you’re having an awesome Tuesday so far? My #tbt is fairly recent...

I was officially unveiled as the Ambassador for the Eye bank of Nigeria with the aim of sensitizing the public about the need for Cornea donors to help those with reversible blindness. I pledged my cornea that day and what that means is when I leave this earth I willingly donate my cornea to help give the gift of sight especially as I would no longer be needing it....

What are your views on this and coming a donor in general? I would really appreciate your kind feedback so we can start the conversation...

will you be willing to do it fora loved one or a stranger? How do you SEE it?

 Factors that prevent most people from doing this is fear but of what exactly? Do share your comments...♥️ #Iamacorneadonor#NowISEE#Doyou?



Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

More Stories

Show more