White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

Is this the best video of 2019?

This guy decided to play along with an 'Internet scammer'. He couldn't have predicted where it would lead him....

A white man narrates his experience with a Liberian man he believed to be an internet fraudster otherwise known as Yahoo Boy. But the twist of event as they unfolded is something he never expected!

"A couple of months ago, I got a message on Facebook from a guy named Joe in Liberia. He said he was in need of some financial assistance, he asked me to send him some premium electronics. He said he would sell them. He said he will sell them at the Liberian market and then split the profit with me....

I figured out that this was one of those African internet scams, but I decided to play along and see where it led me....

I told him I didn't have any electronics to send but that I did have a business proposition, if he's interested. I told him I'm into photography business. I told him that if he can take pictures of where he lives and send them to me, I will pay him for the ones I like. He agreed ...

Watch the video Here to see all that happened and see reactions...








Watch the video here

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

A bold Hausa Girl life is be threatened because She converted from Islam to Christianity

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

A begger in lagos Nigeria earn N300,000 in a month

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai

Top Myths About Vagina Tightening

Rapper Cassidy arrested for drug possession and outstanding warrants

Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men

More Stories

Show more