Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband

UK based Nigerian Vlogger Shade Ebonylips Iyalaje Stratford shows off her white husband.

The controversial lady made headlines when she said she knows she is ugly but that her private part is finer that those of beautiful slay queens.

She shared these beautiful pictures of her Oyinbo husband, Mr Stratford with this caption:

"My own personal dick, my husband, my baby daddy, my heart, my love, my soulmate, my bestie" 


See more of their beautiful photos here





Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more