"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says

A busty Nigerian Twitter user, Winnie Wesley has revealed her prayer point. She said she needs a very rich, wealthy man to marry her next year, 2019. See what she wrote below:

"I need a very rich man, like extremely wealthy. The, “you don’t need to work cos I don’t even know what to do with my money kind of man” to come n marry me next year!! �"


See more photos and reactions after the cut... 






Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

A bold Hausa Girl life is be threatened because She converted from Islam to Christianity

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

A begger in lagos Nigeria earn N300,000 in a month

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai

Top Myths About Vagina Tightening

Rapper Cassidy arrested for drug possession and outstanding warrants

More Stories

Show more