American-Nigerian Lady, Odera, Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos

An American Nigerian lady Odera brutalised by police officers in Lagos has taken to twitter to narrate her bitter experience in the hands of the officers whom she claimed were not on uniform.

According to her, their only crime was keeping out late, which she reported was due to the fact that she had a flat battery on her phone and had to stay late at a bar to charge up before heading home with her cousin.

She wrote:

Wow. Just had my first #SARS experience and my biggest mistake was allowing myself get so comfortable in this town. I didn’t even realize it was SARS until I left.

So i left my power bank at an office I’m freelancing close to my house. Receptionist dropped it with the bartender of a place next door. I’m supposed to be traveling early but I got back late so I had to head there pretty late to get it.

Went with my cousin. No light and phones were dead and I like their shrimp springroll so we sat down to use style and charge. Got my power bank, tried to order Uber, no car available, Taxify was surging 2500 for a ride I paid 500 Cousin said let’s just go take Keke N50..





Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

A bold Hausa Girl life is be threatened because She converted from Islam to Christianity

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

A begger in lagos Nigeria earn N300,000 in a month

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai

Top Myths About Vagina Tightening

Rapper Cassidy arrested for drug possession and outstanding warrants

More Stories

Show more