American-Nigerian Lady, Odera, Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos

An American Nigerian lady Odera brutalised by police officers in Lagos has taken to twitter to narrate her bitter experience in the hands of the officers whom she claimed were not on uniform.

According to her, their only crime was keeping out late, which she reported was due to the fact that she had a flat battery on her phone and had to stay late at a bar to charge up before heading home with her cousin.

She wrote:

Wow. Just had my first #SARS experience and my biggest mistake was allowing myself get so comfortable in this town. I didn’t even realize it was SARS until I left.

So i left my power bank at an office I’m freelancing close to my house. Receptionist dropped it with the bartender of a place next door. I’m supposed to be traveling early but I got back late so I had to head there pretty late to get it.

Went with my cousin. No light and phones were dead and I like their shrimp springroll so we sat down to use style and charge. Got my power bank, tried to order Uber, no car available, Taxify was surging 2500 for a ride I paid 500 Cousin said let’s just go take Keke N50..





Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more