Suspect in R. Kelly burglary case turns himself to police (Photos)


The man accused of emptying R. Kelly’s homes while the singer was on tour and selling all the belongings to the highest bidder has turned himself in. According to Johns Creek Police Department, Alfonso Walker turned himself in Monday on charges stemming from Kelly's burglaries over Thanksgiving weekend.

He was booked on 2 counts of burglary, 2 counts of theft by taking and 2 counts of theft by deception. Walker who is accused of clearing out Kelly’s two metro Atlanta homes, told police that the singer owed him money and this was his way of getting it back.

Neighbors of the home in Johns Creek told Channel 2’s Mike Petchenik said they just assumed the homeowner was moving because several trucks had been at the home for about a week.


Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

See lovely photos of some of the wives of world leaders with Melania Trump rocking $10,000 Dior dress as they pose together.

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building

Man admitted in hospital with stubborn erection after he took herbs for sex and the girl didn't show up

Former beauty Queen apologize for uploading a video of herself masturbating on Snapchat

100 people arrested, 80 injured as French police clash with fuel tax protesters in Paris

FCMB Graduate Internship 2019 - First City Monument Bank

South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said.

How Nigeria FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's Chief of Staff - Abba Kyari

More Stories

Show more