Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life"





Here are pre-wedding photos of a Nigerian lady, Ese Azenabor and her Polish longtime boyfriend, Eric Grembowski, who are set to wedin a few weeks time. The soon-to be bride who has been sharing their pre-wedding photos - gushed about her man after accepting his wedding proposal some months ago.

Below is what she shared on her social media page. Last night was the happiest day of my life! I gotengaged to the man of my dreams! I still keep replaying it over and over and over again in my head and I can't get over how surprised I was. Thanks to my best friend for pulling this off so well.

You all kept the secret so good. God sent this man to my life and changed my entire life to the greatest. I never knew I could meet someone that totally understands me the way he does, puts up with my drama lol, thinks the world of me, puts me and us above anything else and believes in me so much that I begin to think I can literally fly! I love this manso much.

Thank you Jesus for sending him my way. I amso excited to start planning the wedding of the century! And guess who is going to have the most elaborate dress of 2017
#iSadYes
#EE2G17

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

You are the greatest of all time,not just in sports, also as a mother and as a wife'-Alexis Ohanian celebrates Serena Williams

SOUTH AFRICAN MOTHER AND DAUGHTER SLEEPING WITH SAME MAN GIVES BIRTH ON SAME DAY

Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th BirthdayParty

More Stories

Show more