Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation

Nollywood actor and director , Yomi Fabiyi, has reacted to allegation of demanding for sex for a movie role made against him by an actress turned realtor, Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice.According to him, he was nobody 9 years ago and couldn’t even drive then because he never owned a car.

The actor wrote;“You all will be surprised to know that a very very close person is even behind all this and other fake accounts and proxies. She has beenan enemy for long, snitching since I can remember despite all but all I have for all theselogba lagidis is FORGIVENESS. Mo juwon lo, egbe baba won lemi n se.I don’t dignify everybody with a response.

Can you imagine, you agreed to sleep over and I will now bother myself with asking you if you will sleep with me. That 9yrs ago I never sure of getting a room without being paired let alone someone following me. Another big lie is that I DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE LET ALONE OWN A CAR 9YEARS AGO. Awon were.

I will respond formally to genuine allegations. NOW NA THEM THEY GIVE PERSON ATTENTION UNSOLICITED. These ones have been watchin CNN lately.”



Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more