Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation

Nollywood actor and director , Yomi Fabiyi, has reacted to allegation of demanding for sex for a movie role made against him by an actress turned realtor, Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice.According to him, he was nobody 9 years ago and couldn’t even drive then because he never owned a car.

The actor wrote;“You all will be surprised to know that a very very close person is even behind all this and other fake accounts and proxies. She has beenan enemy for long, snitching since I can remember despite all but all I have for all theselogba lagidis is FORGIVENESS. Mo juwon lo, egbe baba won lemi n se.I don’t dignify everybody with a response.

Can you imagine, you agreed to sleep over and I will now bother myself with asking you if you will sleep with me. That 9yrs ago I never sure of getting a room without being paired let alone someone following me. Another big lie is that I DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE LET ALONE OWN A CAR 9YEARS AGO. Awon were.

I will respond formally to genuine allegations. NOW NA THEM THEY GIVE PERSON ATTENTION UNSOLICITED. These ones have been watchin CNN lately.”



Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

You are the greatest of all time,not just in sports, also as a mother and as a wife'-Alexis Ohanian celebrates Serena Williams

SOUTH AFRICAN MOTHER AND DAUGHTER SLEEPING WITH SAME MAN GIVES BIRTH ON SAME DAY

More Stories

Show more