You are the greatest of all time,not just in sports, also as a mother and as a wife'-Alexis Ohanian celebrates Serena Williams

Serena and Alexis had a private wedding on Thursday this week. He shared this photo from their weddingand celebrated his wife and the mother of his daughter, Alexis Jnr.

He wrote;'@serenawilliams:

You are the greatest of all time, not just in sport--I’m talking about as a mother and asa wife. I am so excited to write so many more chapters of our fairy tale together.

And my whole life I didn’t even realize it, but I was waiting for this moment. And everything that I have done, everything that I am so proud of in my career, and in my life, for the last 34 years, pales in comparison to what we’re doing today.'And I am so grateful, and I am so in love'.




Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

More Stories

Show more