Thanks for accepting me and taking me just as I am - Juliet Ibrahim writes to her boo, Icebergslim

Actress Juliet Ibrahim is quite happy in her new relationship with rapper, Icebergslim and we are happy for them. She shared a loved up photo with her boo and wrote,'the look you give each other when you know you’ve made the right choice. Thanks for accepting me and taking me just as I am'.


Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

You are the greatest of all time,not just in sports, also as a mother and as a wife'-Alexis Ohanian celebrates Serena Williams

SOUTH AFRICAN MOTHER AND DAUGHTER SLEEPING WITH SAME MAN GIVES BIRTH ON SAME DAY

More Stories

Show more