American rapper, Sean Combs aka Diddy and his 23-year-old son, Justinstepped out recently at a club with stacks of 1 dollar bills to spray the female dancers. More photos below.
Ladies The little Things you do, can get you a potential husband, they are everywhere, you just need to put your heads down... Cause this is another romantic story that started from Just a DM, Nigerian Singer Kaha has revealed how he married his Sweetheart within few months, after she accepted his Facebook Friend Request, Just like that.. How romantic. It has to start from Somewhere..lol.. see his post below! @shapasu
Saudi Influencer Under Fire After Sharing a Video of Her Wedding Ceremony With a Christian American Story by Salam Bustanji A Saudi Influencer received a massive backlash after she shared a video on her social media, in which she is getting married to a Christian American. The incident sparked a controversy due to the fact that Muslim females are forbidden to marry men from different faiths. The Saudi bride appeared in the video, dressed in a short white wedding dress, making vows to her husband, who makes his vows in Arabic as she and the guests laugh. She also left this post on her Instagram account: I’m here to announce something, it’s my turn to be happy, I’m in love, I found my soulmate, I’m incredibly thankful it always makes me slightly teary eyed when I start to say it think it or write it, how lucky am I? I’m so happy I have never been this happy before, it even hurts! it’s crazy how this universe works!! I dreamed of this love for so long, I knew it’s existing, but I...
Mama Africa Yemi Alade has revealed that her big ass prevented her from fitting in her dress last night. Rocking an all white outfit complete with platinum wig, the singer captioned one of the photos shared;
The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo yesterday, said the decision by President Muhammadu Buhari to take only half of his salary was what made him (the Vice-President) to do same. Prof. Osinbajo said this at the public presentation of a book, “Making Steady, Sustainable Progress for Nigeria’s Peace and Prosperity” at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja. In his words;“Some things have not been included in the book and I might just supply some of that. One of such things is the exemplary frugality, the honesty and humility, and sense of humour of Mr President. “That frugality can sometimes bea problem. As you know, Mr President decided that since government provides accommodation, food and transportation for the President and the Vice-President, we didn’t need a full salary.“Now, how much is this salary by the way? It is public knowledge and I think it is N1,750,000.00 or so, which is under N2 million. He said he would take only half of his salary and ...
Job Title: Head of Africa NBU Programs Location : Nigeria Summary Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce. Google is proud to provide services to billions of Internet users around the world. While currently there are over 3 billion Internet users globally, more than 4 billion people are still not connected to the Internet and have not experienced the wonderful things that the Internet can bring to their lives. Within the Next Billion Users ...
Human rights lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), has threatened to sue the Federal Government following his involvement in a road accident. The human rights lawyer had broken his leg after falling into a manhole while walking to hisoffice in Abuja.He promised that he would not leave the matter to God like the ordinary Nigerian would, but will sue the government on Wednesday. Falana who made this known while delivering his speech at the National Stakeholders Summit on Whistleblowing in Abuja on Tuesday said, “I am sure you saw me limping and using a walking stick when I was coming in. It is because I fell into a manhole while walking to my office on Shehu Shagari Way.“I broke my leg and I am even wearing Plaster of Paris and I was even hospitalised. So, I won’t like the ordinary Nigerian leave it to God.“I have decided that tomorrow I will sue the Federal Government.”
Both Aj & ruiz have descended on the desert of Saudi Arabia for the rematch. . RUIZ SAID: "I'm confident about the rematch, but i don't underestimate any fighter. I know Aj is going to come stronger and more focused but inside the gym. Like Mike Tyson says, 'Everyone has a plan until they get hit'. I'm sure everybody was trying to look for an excuse and reasons why he did'nt perform and why he lost. I think it was down to style. Styles make fights and i have been calling Aj out for a while. I knew his style was perfect for me and that's why i plan to do same thing". JOSHUA SAID: It's about how you come back. I have different challenge in my head. When you have walked the road once, you can do it again. I'm looking at myself in the mirror and saying; 'i know am better than that loosing(last time round)'. Andy is still the same person. He will come game and i've got to change some of my bits and bobs. . VENUE: Diriyah, Saudi...
Serena and Alexis had a private wedding on Thursday this week. He shared this photo from their weddingand celebrated his wife and the mother of his daughter, Alexis Jnr. He wrote;'@serenawilliams: You are the greatest of all time, not just in sport--I’m talking about as a mother and asa wife. I am so excited to write so many more chapters of our fairy tale together. And my whole life I didn’t even realize it, but I was waiting for this moment. And everything that I have done, everything that I am so proud of in my career, and in my life, for the last 34 years, pales in comparison to what we’re doing today.'And I am so grateful, and I am so in love'.
This 38 years old woman named Mildred, who already has four kids and was pregnant again, learnt that her 19 years old daughter Patricia was also pregnant and that they would be due in the same month. The mother was furious that her daughter got pregnant out of wedlock but she was in for a shock when she discovered that the father of the child was her young boyfriend who was secretly cheating on her with her daughter, well both of them are just gave birth to a baby boy and girl respectively on the same day.
Comments
Post a Comment
Kindly tell us what is in your mind here