Nollywood Actress, Ebube Nwagbo who is currently on vacation in Dubai took to her IG page to share these photos as she flaunted her bikini body and took a swim with a dolphin.
Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo received delegates from the Microsoft Corporation led by Phil Spencer, the Executive Vice-President of Gaming. In a tweet, he stated that President Muhammadu Buhari's administration is exploring all possibilities and opportunities to ensure that broadband connection is available to Nigerians. "We plan to use technology to reduce some of the deficits in the healthcare and educational systems, I understand Microsoft plans to set up African Development Centres in Nigeria and Kenya focused on a long-term ambition to create a global centre for excellence and development. We will be encouraging Microsoft to explore opportunities and possibilities in Nigeria." he said.
Ladies The little Things you do, can get you a potential husband, they are everywhere, you just need to put your heads down... Cause this is another romantic story that started from Just a DM, Nigerian Singer Kaha has revealed how he married his Sweetheart within few months, after she accepted his Facebook Friend Request, Just like that.. How romantic. It has to start from Somewhere..lol.. see his post below! @shapasu
Saudi Influencer Under Fire After Sharing a Video of Her Wedding Ceremony With a Christian American Story by Salam Bustanji A Saudi Influencer received a massive backlash after she shared a video on her social media, in which she is getting married to a Christian American. The incident sparked a controversy due to the fact that Muslim females are forbidden to marry men from different faiths. The Saudi bride appeared in the video, dressed in a short white wedding dress, making vows to her husband, who makes his vows in Arabic as she and the guests laugh. She also left this post on her Instagram account: I’m here to announce something, it’s my turn to be happy, I’m in love, I found my soulmate, I’m incredibly thankful it always makes me slightly teary eyed when I start to say it think it or write it, how lucky am I? I’m so happy I have never been this happy before, it even hurts! it’s crazy how this universe works!! I dreamed of this love for so long, I knew it’s existing, but I...
Both Aj & ruiz have descended on the desert of Saudi Arabia for the rematch. . RUIZ SAID: "I'm confident about the rematch, but i don't underestimate any fighter. I know Aj is going to come stronger and more focused but inside the gym. Like Mike Tyson says, 'Everyone has a plan until they get hit'. I'm sure everybody was trying to look for an excuse and reasons why he did'nt perform and why he lost. I think it was down to style. Styles make fights and i have been calling Aj out for a while. I knew his style was perfect for me and that's why i plan to do same thing". JOSHUA SAID: It's about how you come back. I have different challenge in my head. When you have walked the road once, you can do it again. I'm looking at myself in the mirror and saying; 'i know am better than that loosing(last time round)'. Andy is still the same person. He will come game and i've got to change some of my bits and bobs. . VENUE: Diriyah, Saudi...
The Canadian government has sent a powerful message to the members of the Igbo community in the country. Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, Honourable Ralph Goodale, wrote to the Cultural Association of Saskatchewan (ICAS) as they prepare to celebrate their Nigerian-Canadian heritage on August 3. Writing on behalf of Prime Minister Trudeau and the Government of Canada, Minister Goodale expressed pleasure to extend greetings to everyone who will be attending Igbo Day.
Mama Africa Yemi Alade has revealed that her big ass prevented her from fitting in her dress last night. Rocking an all white outfit complete with platinum wig, the singer captioned one of the photos shared;
American multinational company, Stericycle Inc., recently hoisted the Nigerian flag in honour of a hardworking new employee, Mrs Omolanke Shelle. Thirty eight years old Shelle, an indigene of Ekiti, western Nigeria, works at the company’s facility in Aurora, Illinois, where the Green-White-Green was raised in April. This came barely a month after Stericycle gave the mother of three full-time job on March 17, following the expiration of a temporary employment that lasted for about five months. Her supervisor, Mr John Katchka, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that Shelle was honoured on account of her “attitude, work ethic, ability to learn and team spirit’’. “Ms Shelle came to us via a temporary employment agency during our busy season’’, said in a written response to NAN’s enquiry. “We were impressed by her attitude, work ethic, ability to learn and team spirit. When her (temporary) assignment ended, we offered her full-time employment, which she accepted,’’ he stated. A short vi...
The UK monarch has remained carefully and deliberately neutral on all political matters in her 66 years on the throne. But in her Christmas message this year, three months before Britain is due to leave the European Union amid deep political divisions, Queen Elizabeth II appeals for people to show more respect to those with opposing views. "Even with the most deeply held differences, treating the other person with respect and as a fellow human being is always a good first step towards greater understanding," the Queen will say. In excerpts of her televised address released by Buckingham Palace on Monday, the 92-year-old also argues that the Christian message of "peace on earth and goodwill to all" is timeless, and "needed as much as ever." While the Queen never wavers from her politically neutral stance -- she does not mention Brexit directly -- her message ends a year in which the divisions over the issue have widened. It also comes at a time when n...
The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo yesterday, said the decision by President Muhammadu Buhari to take only half of his salary was what made him (the Vice-President) to do same. Prof. Osinbajo said this at the public presentation of a book, “Making Steady, Sustainable Progress for Nigeria’s Peace and Prosperity” at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja. In his words;“Some things have not been included in the book and I might just supply some of that. One of such things is the exemplary frugality, the honesty and humility, and sense of humour of Mr President. “That frugality can sometimes bea problem. As you know, Mr President decided that since government provides accommodation, food and transportation for the President and the Vice-President, we didn’t need a full salary.“Now, how much is this salary by the way? It is public knowledge and I think it is N1,750,000.00 or so, which is under N2 million. He said he would take only half of his salary and ...
Comments
Post a Comment
Kindly tell us what is in your mind here