Key To My Success? - Cristiano Ronaldo

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has said nutrition, rest and hardwork have been the secrets to his success. 

The Portuguese hero who is widely recognized as one of the best players in the world, left Real Madrid in the summer for a new challenge. 

MySportDab report Ronaldo scored a stunning 584 goals in 782 professional appearances for Los Blancos. 

However, Ronaldo has said shunning treats, recuperation and grafting on the training ground are crucial.

“You want to know if I eat cakes,” he joked after children submitted questions to Italian daily TuttoSport.

“I always try to have healthy food, it’s very important for me.

“I try to avoid alcohol and sweets even if sometimes I eat them to relax.

“There are three important things to do.

“Sleep well, eat well and train hard.

“These are the three most important things for a footballer.

“If you don’t train consistently, if you don’t train your shooting skills, your pace, your dribbling, you’ll get worse”.


Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

More Stories

Show more