Adorable Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji who welcomed a baby boy, Baby J on September 17, 2018, took to Instagram to share photos of her son as she ended her maternity leave.

She wrote:

'Guess who this handsome boy is? .. The one who has brought me more joy than I thought was possible. Jayce is now nearly three months old and the last few months I've been home nurturing him has been the best months of my life. If I tried to, I wouldn't be able to explain what this little, beautiful human means to me. Half the time when I look at him, I have tears in my eyes. The joy is indescribable. How did I get so lucky? #Thehandsomestboyintheworld #myson #mylife #myheir #myansweredprayer #myeverything'








Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

13 SANs is the Only Difference Between President Buhari and Kaduna’s… By Reno Omokri

Governor Ortom Reacts To Claims By Prof. Muhammad That Benue State Belongs To Fulani

"I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Davido's Baby Mama Throws Shade

A bold Hausa Girl life is be threatened because She converted from Islam to Christianity

White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

A begger in lagos Nigeria earn N300,000 in a month

The Best Chest Workout Routine For Men (9 Keys To More)

More Stories

Show more