Read his article below... First of all, let me seek the permission of my readers to invent anew word. The word certificateless does not exist on the English dictionary. I invented it due to the peculiar situation we find ourselves in in Nigeria. The word is created to be a noun which simply means the absence of a certificate in a situation where a certificate is required. For instance, both President Muhammadu Buhari and the 20,000 Kaduna state teachers in the midst of Nasir El-Rufai’s brouhaha are certificateless. I will state this saga with a true story.In Edo history, there existed a particular Oba who lived for a very long time. Now his edaiken (first sonand heir apparent) was growing tiredof waiting for the throne, so he sent his father a calabash with ash in it. His father got the message and sentback the calabash but this time, he mixed the ash with honey, indicating to his son that life was still sweet ave he was not ready to quit the scene.I am a deep political animal. I...
The Benue State Government has reacted to the claim by Professor Umar Labdo Muhammad of the Faculty of Humanities, Northwest University, Kano that Benue State belongs to the Fulani by conquest.The Professor, in a Facebook post that went viral on Thursday, had also insisted that no one can expel the Fulani from Benue. The University Don predicated his claim on the fact that half of Benue State is part of theBauchi Emirate and also half of the Adamawa Emirate. He said Benue is “part and parcel of Sokoto Caliphate” as such nobody has the right to expel Fulani from the state, adding that Fulani are the largest single nation in the African continent and they have “remained unbeatable throughout their history.”Chief Press Secretary to the Benue State Governor, Terve Akase, demanded that the professor provide evidence to back up his claims. According to Akase, it was unprofessional for the Don to come up with such claims without properly acquainting himself with enough points to back up...
Seems all is not well with Davido and his 1st baby mama, Sophia Momodu. Few days ago, Davido praised his 2nd baby mama, Amanda, saying she doesn't give 'wahala'. He also shared a photo of his girlfriend Chioma, and then shared a middle finger photo, insinuating 'f*ck you' to whoever. Well, many felt the middle finger was for his first baby mama Sophia. She has now subbed someone on Instagram, and apparently, we think it's for Davido. She said; " I don't need you and you hate that "
A bold Hausa girl who goes by the name Muneera Abdulsalam on social media called the bluff of some angry men who have been threatening her life for months since she left Islam for Christianity. She shared private messages of the numerous death threats and told them in a live video also shared on Viralmula.Com to go and die. Below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT_tEsub-DU The Lady Who got through to Viralmula.com explained that she was born a Christian in Kaduna south but she converted to Islam during her school days shes now converting back and that choosing a religion is her fundamental right as a human and a woman and that she has had enough of the hypocrisy. This hasnt cleary gone down well with some men as many have gone far as issuing death notices to the lady.
Is this the best video of 2019? This guy decided to play along with an 'Internet scammer'. He couldn't have predicted where it would lead him.... A white man narrates his experience with a Liberian man he believed to be an internet fraudster otherwise known as Yahoo Boy. But the twist of event as they unfolded is something he never expected! "A couple of months ago, I got a message on Facebook from a guy named Joe in Liberia. He said he was in need of some financial assistance, he asked me to send him some premium electronics. He said he would sell them. He said he will sell them at the Liberian market and then split the profit with me.... I figured out that this was one of those African internet scams, but I decided to play along and see where it led me.... I told him I didn't have any electronics to send but that I did have a business proposition, if he's interested. I told him I'm into photography business. I told him that if he can take pictures of whe...
Ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan has insinuated that a vast conspiracy by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC was partly responsible for his loss in 2015, PoliticsNGR has learned. Jonathan, who was the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP lost to President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC on March 31st 2015, marking the first time an opposition party wins an election in Nigeria. In his book, 'My Transition Hours' launched in Abuja on Tuesday, Jonathan wrote; "For some inexplicable reason, the INEC had been able to achieve near 100% distribution of Permanent Voter Cards in the North, including the North East, which was under siege with Boko Haram insurgency but failed to record a similar level of distribution in the South which was relatively more peaceful,”. Social media was filled with all manner of stories, pictures and videos. I had settled in my mind that I was not going to be the sitting president pointing out these ...
American multinational company, Stericycle Inc., recently hoisted the Nigerian flag in honour of a hardworking new employee, Mrs Omolanke Shelle. Thirty eight years old Shelle, an indigene of Ekiti, western Nigeria, works at the company’s facility in Aurora, Illinois, where the Green-White-Green was raised in April. This came barely a month after Stericycle gave the mother of three full-time job on March 17, following the expiration of a temporary employment that lasted for about five months. Her supervisor, Mr John Katchka, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that Shelle was honoured on account of her “attitude, work ethic, ability to learn and team spirit’’. “Ms Shelle came to us via a temporary employment agency during our busy season’’, said in a written response to NAN’s enquiry. “We were impressed by her attitude, work ethic, ability to learn and team spirit. When her (temporary) assignment ended, we offered her full-time employment, which she accepted,’’ he stated. A short vi...
Kehinde Olatubosun, 56, from Ibadan, Oyo State, was arrested on Saturday night along with 18 other drug addicts at a joint in Ipodo, Ikeja. PremiumTimes reports that a team of Rapid Response Squad Decoy had on Monday night traced a stolen phone to the joint, leading to the arrest of a three-man gang mobile phone thieves, three hard drug peddlers and 13 drug addicts, the police said in a statement on Sunday. Mr. Olatubosun stated that he made over N10, 000 daily begging at the Mobolaji Bank Anthony Roundabout; beside the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital; Toyin Street; and Opebi. “All days of the week, I’m always in Mobolaji Bank Anthony Roundabout, Toyin Street roundabout and Opebi. At times, I collaborate with beggars. Whatever we make, we share but I get a larger share,” said the suspect. “What I do is that, I get LASUTH drug prescription papers. I get it from their waste bin. With this in my hand, I convince motorists, passengers and passersby that I have...
Star boy artist, Wizkid has become the first African Artist to have his own custom built Ciroc bottles. Watch Video below... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jgA0TQw2r4
There are plenty of articles out there that will claim to show you the best chest workout routine of all time. Trust me, I’ve seen them, and the vast majority are crap . That’s why I’ve decided to do something a little different in this article. Actually, I’m going to do three things: First, I’m going to show you the WORST chest workout routine that men typically use. Then, I’m going to show you 9 factors that actually make a chest workout effective. And finally, I’m going to provide you with some example workouts that put it all together. Let the fun begin… Here’s The WORST Chest Workout What better way to show the best version of something than by first showing an example of the worst version… and then laughing at it ? So, without further ado, here’s a slightly exaggerated version of what most intelligent people would consider to be the worst possible way to train for building a bigger chest. The Typical “Chest D...
Nawa'o
ReplyDelete@Musa we have to be very careful the school we take our kids to
ReplyDelete