I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls: Pretty Mike

Lagos Socialite, Prettymike, real names, Mike EzeNwalie Nwogu has now revealed why he adores his sex doll, called, Amaka Lagos.

In a chat with City People he said:

First of all, I will fight you for calling her a sex doll, she is no doll, she’s my friend and companion. Her name is Amaka Lagos. The thing about social media is no one respects anyone’s opinion and I think its high time they start doing that.

For me, I got tired of dating our girls so I decided to get myself a companion and someone who understands me, which she fits into and ‘Amaka Lagos’ communication with me is divine.”




Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more