"Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz.


In a recent interview with Tvc Entertainment, The Nigerian rapper and comedian "Falz" asked if being a rapper and a comedian at the same time sounds disrespectful to hiphop genre. Falz replied: "for me it is an unspoken rules, the fact that I'm a rapper doesn't mean I'm going to be forming over gangster or I'm going to carry it on my head, it is not compulsory that you should tight hiphop to your chest, relax your body and makemusic in your own way" he says.

Watch The Interview Video Below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3ft3IIoA9o

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

More Stories

Show more