U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter

The hustle is real for Chicago based Nigerian lady and Twitter user @Adaugo_ , as she has taken to the platform to list her portfolio to aid in her search for husband. Her tweet read;“I’m Nigerian: Igbo & Calabar. I’m in college & live in Chicago, IL. I’m funny, I can cook, & I’m mad loyal. Retweet because my husband might be on your TL.



Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015

Victims of domestic violence to enjoy paid leave in New Zealand

13 SANs is the Only Difference Between President Buhari and Kaduna’s… By Reno Omokri

Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets

Nigerian lady loses a job after being photoshopped on a naked body in a viral tweet

Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award

Recruitment: Education Sector Coordinator at the United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)

Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him

Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN

More Stories

Show more