Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos)



A lawmaker from Katsina state, has revealed his surprise after seeing the level of organization and discipline during his recent visit to Amman, Jordan. Hon. Abdullahi I. Mahuta, took to his social media page to share how he saw two cars patiently waiting for the traffic lights at 2.30 am despite being the only cars on the highway.

Abdullahi said he remembered Nigeria when he saw the cars waiting at the traffic. Below is what he shared on Facebook; It's 2:30 am here. I just looked through my window, then I saw these two cars waiting for the traffic lights to give them the green light. Then I remembered my country Nigeria and asked myself :When will we get to this level of maturity and discipline?

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

You are the greatest of all time,not just in sports, also as a mother and as a wife'-Alexis Ohanian celebrates Serena Williams

More Stories

Show more