Tiffany Haddish reveals Drake's dad slid into her DMs but turned him down because she didn't want to be the rapper's stepmother




Actress and stand-up comedian, Tiffany Haddish has made another claim that Drake's father tried dating her in the past.
The 39-year-old Girls Trip actress revealed to Glamour UK magazine that Dennis Graham, the father of the 'God's Plan' rapper slid into her DMs but she turned him down because she didn't want to be Drake's stepmother.

She said: 'His [Drake's] dad hit me up though and I turned his dad down. I’m not being Drake’s step momma!'
Tiffany who appeared in Drake's 'Nice For What' music video also revealed that she asked the Canadian rapper if he was taking her out to dinner but never heard from him again.

She said: 'That’s because I was being thirsty – that’s my fault. I should have said, "I’ll see if I can be in your music video. What are you looking at? Are you trying to hang out with me? Ewww gross!" 
'I should have been like, "who are you again? What do you do?"'


Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more