Nigerian Senator Adeleke daughter, Folashade, reveals the shocking thing her father said after she became pregnant the 2nd time out of wedlock




Folashade Adeleke, the 27-year old daughter of Senator Adeleke has just shared quite an interesting story about herself.
Folazfab as she's fondly called already has a son named 'Kobe' out of wedlock back when she was a teenager, and now she's pregnant with her second child with her new boyfriend.

According to her, when her dad, Senator Adeleke found out she was pregnant again, 'he called me and basically told me how my life was going to be over and how I'm not married and this is my second child. It really discouraged me because me being a christian, I knew I wasn't ready for an abortion because I;m not killing my child' she said.

Watch her speak about the experience below...

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more