Nigerian Senator Adeleke daughter, Folashade, reveals the shocking thing her father said after she became pregnant the 2nd time out of wedlock




Folashade Adeleke, the 27-year old daughter of Senator Adeleke has just shared quite an interesting story about herself.
Folazfab as she's fondly called already has a son named 'Kobe' out of wedlock back when she was a teenager, and now she's pregnant with her second child with her new boyfriend.

According to her, when her dad, Senator Adeleke found out she was pregnant again, 'he called me and basically told me how my life was going to be over and how I'm not married and this is my second child. It really discouraged me because me being a christian, I knew I wasn't ready for an abortion because I;m not killing my child' she said.

Watch her speak about the experience below...

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015

Victims of domestic violence to enjoy paid leave in New Zealand

13 SANs is the Only Difference Between President Buhari and Kaduna’s… By Reno Omokri

Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets

Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son

Nigerian lady loses a job after being photoshopped on a naked body in a viral tweet

Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award

Recruitment: Education Sector Coordinator at the United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)

More Stories

Show more