Cristiano Ronaldo: "2018 Best Year Of My Career"



Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that 2018 was the best year of his career, after leading Real Madrid to their third successive UEFA Champions League and then joining Serie A giants ​Juventus in the summer.

MySportDab report The 33-year-old shocked the world when he decided to end his nine-year trophy laden spell at the Bernabeu and move to the Serie A, but Ronaldo feels his decision to make the change has been vindicated by their brilliant start to the new season.

“I don’t work to break records, rather I work for the good of the club. 2018 was the best year of my career.

"In Serie A they mark me as tightly as they do in Spain, but there’s less space here because all the teams have excellent defences," Ronaldo said as quoted by​ Juvefc.

“Winning the Champions League is a dream, but we mustn’t make it an obsession. Team trophies count and I’m working to win them.

"Everyone in Turin welcomed me in a fantastic way. We’re all feeling very good. I don’t know when my career will end, but I’m fine and I want to keep going for many more years.

"Will I go back to Sporting like Nani? In football you never know… It was the right decision to leave the national momentarily, but I’ll be back in 2019."

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015

A begger in lagos Nigeria earn N300,000 in a month

Rapper Cassidy arrested for drug possession and outstanding warrants

13 SANs is the Only Difference Between President Buhari and Kaduna’s… By Reno Omokri

Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets

A bold Hausa Girl life is be threatened because She converted from Islam to Christianity

More Stories

Show more