"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises

A Nigerian lady posted photos from her traditional wedding and revealed that she and her husband met in November 2018, her price was paid in December 2018, while her traditional wedding held in January 2019.

Ugochi also used the opportunity to advise ladies not to get stuck in long term relationships as they might not lead to marriage.


Met on November
Bride price paid on December
Traditional wedding on 2nd January 2019
If you’re not understanding that relationship of 15 years biko let it go, it mustn’t lead to marriage ( though it works for some people), I too was in that long term relationship before I met him, don’t lose your husband cox of boyfriend. So many people are busy saying“why didn’t you both date?” And I tell you , prayer is the shortcut, once you’ve prayed and everything confirmed, biko fire down
The person I planned to play is my husband today
Congratulations to us

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

A begger in lagos Nigeria earn N300,000 in a month

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai

Top Myths About Vagina Tightening

More Stories

Show more