"I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out

" I Was sexually Harassed Today" - Nigerian Man Cries Out!

A Nigerian Man, Chief Obi has shared a touching story of how he was sexually harassed in his workplace.

The man in tweet obtained by Igbere TV, he revealed that the lady groped his joystick and forced her lips into his mouth.

Below is what he twitted

"I was sexually harassed today by a lady, an office colleague of mine groped my joystick in the reception workspace during the office non-working hours. I tried to scream but no one heard me, she forced her lips into my mouth and grabbed my ass."

"I'm currently in an emotional trauma."


emotional trauma."

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

A begger in lagos Nigeria earn N300,000 in a month

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai

Top Myths About Vagina Tightening

More Stories

Show more