"I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out

" I Was sexually Harassed Today" - Nigerian Man Cries Out!

A Nigerian Man, Chief Obi has shared a touching story of how he was sexually harassed in his workplace.

The man in tweet obtained by Igbere TV, he revealed that the lady groped his joystick and forced her lips into his mouth.

Below is what he twitted

"I was sexually harassed today by a lady, an office colleague of mine groped my joystick in the reception workspace during the office non-working hours. I tried to scream but no one heard me, she forced her lips into my mouth and grabbed my ass."

"I'm currently in an emotional trauma."


emotional trauma."

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more