UK prime minister Boris Johnson confirms he has tested positive for coronavirus

UK prime minister, Boris Johnson has confirmed he has tested positive for coronavirus.

This comes just after a Downing Street spokesperson announced in a statement that Mr.Johnson tested positive for coronavirus 'after experiencing mild symptoms yesterday'

Confirming the news on Twitter, the 55-year-old wrote: 'Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus. I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus. Together we will beat this.

Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus.

I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus.

Together we will beat this.

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more