Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

Saudi Influencer Under Fire After Sharing a Video of Her Wedding Ceremony With a Christian American

Story by Salam Bustanji

A Saudi Influencer received a massive backlash after she shared a video on her social media, in which she is getting married to a Christian American.

The incident sparked a controversy due to the fact that Muslim females are forbidden to marry men from different faiths.

The Saudi bride appeared in the video, dressed in a short white wedding dress, making vows to her husband, who makes his vows in Arabic as she and the guests laugh. 




She also left this post on her Instagram account:

I’m here to announce something, it’s my turn to be happy, I’m in love, I found my soulmate, I’m incredibly thankful it always makes me slightly teary eyed when I start to say it think it or write it, how lucky am I? I’m so happy I have never been this happy before, it even hurts!
it’s crazy how this universe works!! I dreamed of this love for so long, I knew it’s existing, but I didn’t know if I’m going to find it. he is so real, honest and he’s doing everything to make me happy. we’re so different, came from different ethnicity and different religions beliefs, but we’re so similar, our souls met long before our eyes and nothing else matters. my dream came true and he put a ring on my finger, we’re engaged, and he is the soul that I treasure the most.
مرحبا انستغرام أنا هنا لأعلن شيئًا ما ، جاء دوري لأكون سعيدة ، أنا في حالة حب ، لقد وجدت رفيقي في الحياة ، وأنا ممتنة بشكل لا يصدق، دائما تغرق عيناي بالدموع عندما أبدأ في الكلام عن حبنا او التفكير فيه أو كتابتة ، كم انا محظوظة! أنا سعيدة جدًا كما لم أكن من قبل ، حتى ان هذه السعاده احيانا تؤلم! من الجنون كيف يعمل هذا الكون !! حلمت بهذا الحب لفترة طويلة ، كنت أعرف أنه موجود ، لكنني لم أكن أعرف ما إذا كنت سأجده. هو شخص حقيقي وصادق ويعمل كل شيء ليجعلني سعيدة. لقد تحقق حلمي ووضع خاتما على إصبعي ، فنحن مخطوبان ، وهو الروح التي أقدرها أكثر من غيرها.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnngRIsVFgc












pictures:










More pics:










Reactions to the marriage in Saudi Arabia have been largely negative:



Here are some translations of the few angry social media posts which were not taken down for violating hate speech restrictions:





On a more positive note, some social media users commended the couples decision and encouraged them to ignore the haters:



 


Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more