I Want To Go To Nigeria - American Rapper, Lil Wayne Says (Video)

The famous US rapper was seen interviewed by a lady, where she asked him, “If there is someplace that you wanna go that you haven’t been?” Then he replied:

“I have never been to Nigeria and that’s the place where I would love to go...”


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7LiocfsFy8



Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

You are the greatest of all time,not just in sports, also as a mother and as a wife'-Alexis Ohanian celebrates Serena Williams

More Stories

Show more