"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady

According to the lady, she is tired of seeing hard joystick every morning. You know that feeling when a guy wakes up with some hard dick?

Read what she wrote''Apart from me,who else gets tired of seeing an erect D every morning? Being married is hard i am not doing again Good morning''.

Hmm women what do you really want?


Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

How My Facebook Account Of 8 Years Was Hacked And Hijacked

Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown

'Out of all the players it’s been proven I’m the one getting tested the most, I think its discrimination' - Serena Williams tweets

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor

I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" - Toni Iwobi

More Stories

Show more