Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car

As he posted on Facebook:"Any Anambra girl with God fearing needed a good husband should inbox me now , infact Enugu, imo, ABIA, Abakaliki calabar girls join because Anambra girls as failed. Less I forget iPhoneX and corollas is the weeding gift for the winner.


Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor

Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles

Dealing with Anxiety and Worries

Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown

Amazon Offers $25 Gift Cards For 3D Entire Body Scan

'Out of all the players it’s been proven I’m the one getting tested the most, I think its discrimination' - Serena Williams tweets

More Stories

Show more