'I make between 80k to 100k from every blue film I act in'' Nigerian pornstar, Savage Trap Queen says


In an interview with BBC Pidgin English, Nigerian pornstar, Savage Trap Queen, says she makes between N80,000 to N100, 000 every month. She says she is proud of her body and likes to show it off. According to her, her mother is aware of her kind of business and loves her like that.
''When I first started, I used to use mask because I didn't have the confidence. This year alone, I have done like three blue films and one lesbian shoot. I make between N80, 000 to N100, 000 for one shoot.
My mother still loves even with the way I am. She still shows me motherly.

I know some ladies will be like what? But you know what she is not pretending like what some of us do out there is even worst than this. So my advice Do not judge so that you won't be judged. I remain your best blogger Simon  

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

You are the greatest of all time,not just in sports, also as a mother and as a wife'-Alexis Ohanian celebrates Serena Williams

SOUTH AFRICAN MOTHER AND DAUGHTER SLEEPING WITH SAME MAN GIVES BIRTH ON SAME DAY

More Stories

Show more