Lady Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gucci Store in Russia


The picture of a lady and Atiku Abubakar has been the big thing presently getting the attention of online users at the moment. The lady identified as Thor's Héärtbeát‏ has thrilled a large number of online users with the photo of herself and former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar.

According to Thor's who wrote on her Twitter handle to express her joy, she said:"Look who I ran into at the Gucci store � @atikuHe was cool ❤️ Mans walked into the store and I’m like ‘that’s atiku’ the Russian lady attending to me said ‘who?’ ‘I said he’s important in Nigeria’. She’s like ‘let’s go say hi’. not sure I would’ve gotten that photo without her. I can beshy "

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more