I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses

Breaking: ‘ I swapped close to 5,000 babies in 12yrs I worked in the maternity ward’ ~ Nurse Confesses
A dying nurse has begged God for forgiveness while confessing that she swapped thousands of babies while she was working as a nurse in UTH.

Elizabeth Mwewa, a nurse who worked at University Teaching Hospital, formerly called Lusaka Hospital, in Lusaka, Zambia, confessed on her sick bed that she exchanged the babies of thousands of new mothers while she worked at the maternity ward of UTH.

Elizabeth Bwalya Mwewa now suffers from cancer and, as she lay on her sickbed, she confessed to all her crimes.

She said on Monday: “May God Forgive me for my sins.”

She added: “I used to swap babies at UTH for fun.”
Read More
Source : StateReporter News 


Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more