I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church: Nigerian Actor

Bolanle Ninalowo, a Nollywood actor who was born a Muslim has revealed that though he is now a Christian, he has never been to church.Bolanle Ninalowo who spoke in an interview with Sunday Scoop, said he has never been to church even though he is now a Christian because he renews his covenant with God in his room. The actor who said he believes in tithe said;

“When I was going through dark times, I started reading my Bible and began to understand better how life works. Don’t forget that I was born a Muslim. I have never actually been to church to worship but I renew my covenant with God in my room. It has worked for me over the years, though I realise I may have to go to church at some point. 


However, I would feel more blessed worshipping with my wife because without her, things wouldn’t be complete.”“Yes and I pay tithes every day. Not by going to church and giving someone my money but by touching lives in whatever way I can.”

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more