Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry"

Nollywood Actor, Paul Obazele, in an interview, talks about how the Nollywood industry is been controlled by gays and lesbians. Gistvic Reports.

When asked how the industry has been taken over by homosexuals. Paul Obazele said

He said:

"I have said it times without number that the industry is controlled by gays and lesbians; I am not hiding it. It is obvious and known. Even some television owners are gays and lesbians, and that is satanic. When I was president of the AMP, I published their names. Saying you were born a homosexual is a lie."

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Photos: Police discover $18M worth of cocaine disguised as Bananas being shipped to a Texas prison farm

Nigerian popular comedian AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008: #10yearschallenges

Kenyan Opposition Leader, Raila Odinga, Mocks Nigeria Over Corruption

US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy 2019

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ?

These are the world's biggest exporters

Islamic-State Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town - BBC

Swiss Govt Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes

Unknown 6 Facts that Might Make You Quit Swimming in Public Pools

Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday

More Stories

Show more