Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry"

Nollywood Actor, Paul Obazele, in an interview, talks about how the Nollywood industry is been controlled by gays and lesbians. Gistvic Reports.

When asked how the industry has been taken over by homosexuals. Paul Obazele said

He said:

"I have said it times without number that the industry is controlled by gays and lesbians; I am not hiding it. It is obvious and known. Even some television owners are gays and lesbians, and that is satanic. When I was president of the AMP, I published their names. Saying you were born a homosexual is a lie."

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

More Stories

Show more