Valencia FC player, Garay's wife goes completely naked on Instagram (Photos 18+)

Wife of Valencia defender Ezequiel Garay set the intenet on frenzy after she shared a nude photo of herself on Instagram.
 
The TV presenter Tamara Gorro, 31, uploaded the image for her 1.1 million followers on the social media site. The photo, titled “a free woman”, shows the stunning mother-of-two stood at the edge of a cliff looking out over the horizon.
 
 
“I stripped off because I wanted to. I stripped off because it does not hurt anyone. She captioned it.
 

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

American Firm Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee

Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

A begger in lagos Nigeria earn N300,000 in a month

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai

Top Myths About Vagina Tightening

More Stories

Show more