Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa

As shared by Julius who is a publisher in Bayelsa....
'Last night at about 10:40 I had an urgent call from James Baridi in an area few metres from my house. When I went it was the fresh scene of a rather violent robbery. A girl I would later identity as an AIT staff was lying half-conscious in a pool of her blood. Witnesses said it was a lone gunman who had trailed her from Shiloh.

Just in front of her house he showed the gun, took her phone, jewelry and cash. But the animal didn't end there. He took steps backwards and shot her atclose range even as she gave him no problems. Her landlady, James and I rushed her to Tobis Hospital at Akenfa. To our surprise Animals were the ones administering that place.

They would not save her life except we provide a police report and a wholesome amount. We took her to another hospital at Igbogene, Himmei or thereabouts, the people here were humans and they commenced treatment instantly including fresh pounds of blood.

By morning we realized we needed to contact her family, but how? She lives alone and her phones were gone. In the area no one knows much about her except that she's a journalist for AIT. We also reported the matter to the Akenfa police division For a start, I called NUJ Bayelsa scribe EbioweiLawal who called her office.

Its been a very long day. Patience Owe will make it and we have God to thank. Our prayers will remain with her'


Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Nigerian vice president Prof. Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

Google Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Africa NBU Programs

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

You are the greatest of all time,not just in sports, also as a mother and as a wife'-Alexis Ohanian celebrates Serena Williams

More Stories

Show more