Nigerian woman puts her foot between the balls of a white man on a train in London, insinuates Nigerian women who marry white men are only after their money


This woman who claims to be Nigerian, disrespecting a fellow passenger and encroaching on his space by putting her foot between his balls on the seat of a train in London. The video starts when the 'Nigerian' woman with a slight British accent says: 'You're an idiot, touch me again and I’ll f***ing slap you, then she adds that’s why you’re not married!’ The white man replies by waving his wedding ring in her face, and says his wife is a ‘lovely, nice Yoruba lady’.

 The woman says: ‘Your wife is from where? I’m from  Nigeria too I know you know her attitude– you know we have the same accent. ‘Trust me, she doesn’t love you, she is using your money, you idiot. ‘Touch me again and I will slap you, the same way your wife treats you at home.’ The man disputes this and says his wife is ‘not like you’.

She then puts her foot up on the seat between his legs. During attempts to explain his position the man appears to say he does not want his suit trousers to get muddy and asks the woman to remove her "muddy feet" from his seat. The woman then points out that her foot is by his groin. 'My foot is literally between your balls. ‘I’m literally grabbing you by your balls, do you understand this?’ she says. ‘You know you can’t do sh*t.’

The man laughs and says: ‘You’re making yourself look like a complete fool. Just because you can’t respect other people’s property. Take your muddy shoes off my seat.’ She then reaches for her phone and appears to start filming the man before saying "so I get on the train and this white idiot is sitting on the train". The man calls her out as racist when she called him a "white idiot"

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more