Man-U player: Angel Gomes Reacts To Video Of Him Receiving Healing At Prophet TB Joshua's Church

19-year-old Manchester United player, Angel Gomes, has reacted to a viral video of his visit to prophet TB Joshua’s Church for healing.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHCl3BYgtY

Regarding the video that has come out from 2016. I am from a Christian family at the time my mum was a fan of the pastor, and she really wanted me to go. I was going through some issues. From the outside looking in it looks crazy, but I was just practicing my faith.

I didn’t really need to explain myself but a lot of people was asking me what the video was about. I was young at the time and if my parents thought something was best for Me I would do it. There are far more important issues out there in the world we can tackle.

For example #FreeSchoolMeals #maketheUturn !!!!!

Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo

What a USA Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

More Stories

Show more