World Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch in Saudi Arabia

Both Aj & ruiz have descended on the desert of Saudi Arabia for the rematch.
.
RUIZ SAID:
"I'm confident about the rematch, but i don't underestimate any fighter. I know Aj is going to come stronger and more focused but inside the gym. Like Mike Tyson says,
'Everyone has a plan until they get hit'.

I'm sure everybody was trying to look for an excuse and reasons why he did'nt perform and why he lost. I think it was down to style. Styles make fights and i have been calling Aj out for a while. I knew his style was perfect for me and that's why i plan to do same thing".

JOSHUA SAID:
It's about how you come back. I have different challenge in my head. When you have walked the road once, you can do it again. I'm looking at myself in the mirror and saying; 'i know am better than that loosing(last time round)'. Andy is still the same person. He will come game and i've got to change some of my bits and bobs.
.

VENUE: Diriyah, Saudi Arabia.


Comments

Most Read Posts Stories

Singer Kaha: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM

Pretty Saudi Social Media Influencer Under Fire For Marrying An American Christian

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG

You are the greatest of all time,not just in sports, also as a mother and as a wife'-Alexis Ohanian celebrates Serena Williams

SOUTH AFRICAN MOTHER AND DAUGHTER SLEEPING WITH SAME MAN GIVES BIRTH ON SAME DAY

Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th BirthdayParty

More Stories

Show more